Tuesday, July 20, 2010

When I Play Football

If I get to play football I hope I would be a wide receiver. The reason I want to be a wide receiver is because I would love to score touchdowns. My brother says I should be a defense man like Michael Orr who protected the quarterback's blindside. He wants me to be tackled like a tackle dummy! I would love to do both, but I would rather be a wide receiver. If I do play, my team will be the Huntsville Bears. I get to go to football camp next week. It is a day camp. I am not sure what we will do there, but I hope I learn a lot.

4 comments:

  1. I would want you to be a linebacker, so you can tackle the others.
    PeePaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you have a great time and learn a lot. be sure to drink enough water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have fun! Learn how to really put the smack down on your brother! haha! You will do great, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Cole if you are a defensive man, you will need to practice tackling on someone and he is your tackling fuel. Watch out!

    ReplyDelete